Senior Java Developer in Amsterdam - perm position
Currently seeking for a Senior Java Developer for my client in Amsterdam.
This client is specialized in Ajax, web 2.0, and RIA.
- proven track record as a Java developer within enterprise projects
- extensive epxerience with the latest Java architecture
- experience with building CMS and it's integration
- proven experience in Java developing, and working with different frameworks (eg: Spring, Hibernate, Struts and Cocoon)
- experience with scalability, connectivity, sizing, and deployment
- experience with SOA web services
- solid knowledge on integration projects
- good communicative skills in English, Dutch is a big plus
- analytical, enthusiastic, and to the point
In this role you will work closely together with the R&D team on different components of their RIA portal.
- excellent market rate salary (benchmarking)
- 25 holidays (based upon a 40 hours work week)
- contributory pension scheme
- company confidential bonus scheme
- free daily lunch
- international career opportunities
Are you interested? Please send your Cv and short motivation letter with 'Senior Java Developer' in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org