Senior Software Developer - C#,XML, .NET
Leading financial firm looking for Sr. Developer to assist with ongoing maintenance and improvement of the Wealth Management Reporting Platform. The senior developer will be responsible for working with other team members in designing, developing, testing, implementing and troubleshooting user-facing components of the Platform, with specific emphasis on the Client Review and/or Operations Tools subsystems.
• Extensive hands on working knowledge of XML and XSLT technology – must have used this in a reporting capacity, not just transforming XML to HTML but XML to XML
• Experience using XSLT to build back-end processes such as rule validators and data aggregation components
• Working knowledge of UDB, Version 9.1 and higher (pureXML knowledge a bonus)
• Hands on SQL query tuning and optimization
• Advanced knowledge of web-based development skills using C#, MS .Net Framework 3 or higher, Master Pages and Themes a plus
• Strong knowledge and professional experience creating and calling web services (SOAP, WSDL)
• Experience using WCF (Windows Communication Framework)
• Background in developing client-facing reporting systems a plus
• Strong knowledge of objected-oriented analysis and design required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio development tools and source code control systems (SVN, CVS, Clearcase)
• 5+ years enterprise-level development experience
• Corporate SDLC experience a must
Submit resumes to "email@example.com"