Sr Java Tech Lead
Leading Financial firm looking for JAVA Tech Lead to help with web application, web service and database projects in the GAMMA reporting ops tools group.
The senior developer lead will be based in NY and be responsible for working with operations and other team members in designing, developing, testing, implementing and troubleshooting web applications, web services and the supporting database code.
Activities will involve participating in business requirements, design, and hands on development and supporting ops user's requirements.
• 7+ years hands on Java/J2EE development, web application and web services development
• JDK 1.5, Struts 1.3, JDBC required
• Experience developing against transactional systems, workflow management, reconciliation systems
• Unix, Korn shell scripting required
• ANT knowledge, Apache POI knowledge
• Ibatis familiarity helpful
• Proficiency with WebLogic 9.2
• 5+ years hands on database development
• Strong SQL skills, experience in writing complex SQL, query tuning, explain plans, cursors, dynamic SQL, resolving data integrity issues
• Proficiency with XML
• Buildforge, Opsware experience helpful
• Exposure to Autosys scheduler and an understanding of job scheduling helpful
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Experience in analyzing business requirements
• Experience in producing detailed technical specs
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strategic and tactical thinking capabilities
• Proven collaborative skills
• Exposure to financial services business preferred
Sumbit resumes to "firstname.lastname@example.org"