Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Senior Java Developer
- 07-27-2010, 08:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Senior Java Developer
Title: Java Developer
Location: Parsippany, NJ
6 Months Contract
Wyndham Hotels has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Java Developer in its Internet Solutions group at its corporate headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. This position will be responsible for the technical design and development of the Wyndham Hotel Group family of consumer websites. Under the supervision of the Manager of Consumer Internet Solutions, this position will be responsible for the day-to-day application maintenance, application development and on-going technical strategy for the Wyndham Hotel Group family of consumer websites.
- Follow the Hotels IT (HIT) System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) when planning and executing on projects.
- Attend business meetings to gather requirements for projects. Analyze business requirements and provide Subject Matter Expertise in web application development, specific to the portfolio of Wyndham Hotel Group web sites.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging web technologies & standards. Document technical designs.
- Work closely with offshore developers to design and develop applications. Enforce best practices and coding standards. Conduct code reviews.
- Participate in Development, Unit Test, and Release Management in an n-tier development environment.
- Report and track code defects using HP Quality Center.
- Develop and run automated functional tests with JUnit and QTP; load tests with Mercury LoadRunner. Analyze, summarize and present the results to management.
- Provide off-hours remote Production Support for consumer websites. Respond to calls from Wyndham Worldwide's operations team and troubleshoot technical issues. Escalate as necessary.
- Submit weekly timesheets using Clarity Niku and WynTime. Develop and maintain resource forecasts.
- Follow Performance Management process. Perform yearly goal setting and align with the organization's goals.
- 8+ years, but must have been in a lead position in a prior role
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent training, experience and education. Sun certification a plus.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must have five years experience in managing, developing and maintaining highly available, large volume web applications in a heterogeneous environment
- Extensive experience with Core Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, Weblogic, Apache, Tibco
- Experience in web application technologies (XML, AJAX, Web Services, Struts, MVC)
- Experience with database technologies (PL/SQL, JDBC, Oracle, Informix)
- Experience with web Content Management Systems (Interwoven TeamSite prefferred)
- Experience with UML, OOA&D, RUP, AGILE
- Experience in UNIX/Solaris (cronjobs, scripting)
- Experience in source control and build tools (CVS, ANT, MAKE)
- Experience with open source technologies (Search, caching, logging, UI frameworks)
- Experience with internationalization and accessibility standards
For fast reply, please call Mukesh on 408 327 1289 or send an email at email@example.com
Last edited by mukesh.dhanjani; 07-27-2010 at 11:32 PM.
- 07-27-2010, 09:06 PM #2Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
And I thought cut and paste was evil only when used as a coding technique.
- 09-15-2010, 11:40 PM #4
- By Pinnacleasia in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:25 AM
- By cquensys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:18 PM
- By Magnolia in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:03 PM
- By Java the Hut in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:21 PM
- By jackchang in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 02:55 AM