Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse Plug-in Developer needed
- 07-27-2010, 06:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Boulder, CO
- Rep Power
Eclipse Plug-in Developer needed
2+ year project in Hawthorne, NY
NEED SENIOR LEVEL EXPERTS WITH DEEP UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE -
Team is building IDE for X10. X10 is a type-safe, modern, parallel, distributed object-oriented language intended to be very easily accessible to Java(TM) programmers. It is targeted to future low-end and high-end systems with nodes that are built out of multi-core SMP chips with non-uniform memory hierarchies, and interconnected in scalable cluster configurations.
* eclipse plug-in development - this is the critical requirement - development of plug-ins, not just using them
* building an IDE for a programming language (some aspect of it most likely)
* familiar with parser/generator technologies (abstract syntax trees)
* understand data type information represented by compiler front end (i.e. type of expression is an INT)
* compiler represents types internally - good grounding in compiler technology & frameworks
* experience with static program analysis: type inference; pointer analysis...
real experience and understanding of SWT & JFACE frameworks
need real software engineering experience using bugzilla/ JiRA, how to use eclipse in a team environment, CVS or subversion, how to plan for testing...
people who were major contributors to Java, Scala, C, C++ may be ideal
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IV Most Consulting, Inc.
Direct Line: 720-883-1958
- By vasug in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 08:44 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:04 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:35 PM