Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-21-2010, 12:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
HexaGrid has an immediate requirement of QA Engineer in Hyderabad
HexaGrid is a Cloud Computing Infrastructure Product Development Company. It's VxDatacenter product is a data-center automation system handling complex Cloud enabled Virtual Server Infrastructure deployment and typical large datacenters are it's customers. HexaGrid has an immediate requirement of QA Engineer.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Extensive experience in testing Web based applications.
* Expert Functional testing using both manual techniques and automation tools
* Experience in using Open Source Automation Tools( Preferably Selenium, FitNesse) on atleast one project.
* Working knowledge of load generation tools (e.g.OpenSTA, JMeter)
* Knowledge of Virtual Machine technology
* Experienced in QA processes and best practices, good understanding of different QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
* Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization.
* Working with Continuous Integration Server (Hudson) to setup automated execution of tests.
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required; Master's degree preferred
* Design test strategies, write test plans, and execute test cases
* Identify bug trends and drive resolution
* End to End Web based testing
* Create and execute regression and acceptance test suites
* Perform load and performance testing
* Prepare test reports
* Manage bug tracking system
HexaGrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website:Hexagrid Computing : Empowering Enterprise Cloud Computing - Enterprises
- By sridevic in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:06 PM
- By CVLakshmi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:25 PM
- By CVLakshmi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:22 PM
- By cybersandex in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:46 PM
- By prasathpr in forum Jobs DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:25 AM