Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-19-2010, 08:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Hot Openings for Senior java professionals (JAVA - Principal Software Engineer)
World class product development company is inviting senior JAVA Professionals for its global development center in Visakhapatnam (vizag, AP).
Desired Candidate Profile,
Candidates applying for this job should have and be prepared to demonstrate the following skills:
1. Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field with 7+ years experience working with Java/J2EE technologies.
2. Strong background in computer science fundamentals.
3. Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
4. Extensive experience with object-oriented design and development techniques.
5. Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques.
6. Knowledge of software engineering best practices including project planning.
8. Experience and knowledge of database design and development using SQL and Oracle 9i/10g.
9. Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
10. Experience in production Web systems characterized by high-end performance, reliability, availability, scalability, and security.
11. Strong technical leadership qualities.
12. Self directed, highly motivated individual.
13. Application internationalization and localization exposure.
14. Strong English communication, collaboration, and decision-making skills.
15. Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced, demanding environment working with a global team.
1. Experience working with JSF.
2. Experience developing with JBOSS and SEAM in an EJB3 environment.
3. Exposure to Human Resources domain is a plus.
Join us as a Principal Software Engineer, working as part of a high energy team to design and build our new state of the art Human Capital Management products. This is an opportunity to work with the latest technologies including JSF, Flex, Hibernate, and AJAX. Working as part of a team that does what it takes to ensure success, you will design and implement this multi-tier internet application to achieve high reliability and scalability.
Key responsibilities include the following:
1. Product development including design, implementation, and unit testing.
2. Author design notes.
3. Participate in peer design and code reviews.
4. Work with leads and architects across a geographically disperse team.
5. A delivery-focused attitude with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
Kenexa® provides business solutions for human resources. We help global organizations multiply business success by identifying the best individuals for every job and fostering optimal work environments for every organization. For more than 20 years, Kenexa has studied human behavior and team dynamics in the workplace, and has developed the software solutions, business processes and expert consulting that help organizations impact positive business outcomes through HR. Kenexa is the only company that offers a comprehensive suite of unified products and services that support the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to exit.
We believe that no matter who they are, or what part of the world they live in, people define themselves by the work they do. When people are in jobs they love, and are in environments that maximize their potential, they are not only more productive employees, they are better parents, friends, partners and neighbors. It's the core of our mission, our passion and our purpose - globally serving humanity, every day.
Kenexa's new state-of-the-art Vizag facility is spread across 25 acres on the picturesque Rushi Konda Hill, with amazing amenities coming up, such as a research lab, library, full-service cafeteria, gymnasium, auditorium, entertainment room, concierge services, transportation services and much more.
Kenexa-Vizag will be a key component for growth, research and development - a place for people to come, think and innovate. Kenexa brings the most powerful and state of-the-art technology available in the world of Human Capital Management. Kenexa offers outstanding growth opportunities, a great culture that is collaborative, and an opportunity to do transformational work. We believe talent has no limits, and we want people to succeed and get the most from their careers.
Please go through the JD carefully and if you meet all the skillsets then only apply to.
Thanks & Regards.
Last edited by saisrinivaskenexa; 06-19-2010 at 08:30 PM.
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:22 PM
- By CarlSayres in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:16 AM
- By ALATECjobs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2009, 11:23 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By Accolo in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:14 PM