Java expert in Chicago with WebSphere + JSP, Servlets, JDBC, RAD & J2EE architecture
Java development experience in a WebSphere environment with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, RAD, and J2EE architecture
Description: Assist the AD Department with system design and development activities which include but are not limited to analysis (understanding the requirements and proposing a technical solution), design (creating a technical solution using client’s approved software and standards), development (writing code to support technical solution that follows client’s coding standards and approved software), unit and integration testing (test cases that exercise the code that was developed to meet the business requirement) activities related to the 2010 Corporate Objectives and the Collateral In Margins project.
• 7-10 years of overall application development experience
• 3 years of Java development experience in a WebSphere environment with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, RAD, and J2EE architecture
• 3 years of C++ development experience in a Solaris UNIX environment using Roguewave libraries
• 2-3 years experience with SQLJ, JIB X and Java Debugging
• 1-2 years of Spring Framework and Hibernate experience.
• 1-2 years of Shell (ksh, perl bash, etc) programming experience.
• Experience with Waterfall, Agile development methodology and SDLC
• Ability to work with DBAs to change database table structures to accommodate business requirement changes. DB2 experience is preferred either on mainframe or UNIX/SOLARIS.
• In depth knowledge of futures and options business is also highly desirable.
• Knowledge of collateral processing and corporate actions, also a plus.
• Prior experience with IBM mainframe ZOS and CICS is also desired. Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills this engagement requires lots of interaction with the technical team and users