Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-07-2010, 01:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Belgian hiigh tech data mining startup seeks agile Flex / Java EE developers
We at D square http://www.dsquare.be are recruiting Flex / Java EE developers to join our cross-functional agile development team that is currently working towards the first release of an innovative data mining application suite for the process industry.
• are a developer with solid professional experience in Java based development projects;
• are willing to switch between server side (Java EE) and client side (Flex) development tasks, supported by the joined expertise of the team;
• are eager to learn new technologies and enthusiastic to share your expertise;
• have a structured mind and prefer following software engineering best practices over quick and dirty ways to get the job done;
• are passionate about development;
• would like to work in an international development team and you are fluent in English;
• are willing to relocate to Belgium if you are currently living abroad;
do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
Hands-on experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP or Lean), test-driven development and knowledge of EJB 3.0 and JPA / hibernate is an advantage.
International candidates are welcome for relocation, but not offshoring or consultancy offers.
D square ( Home | D square Data-mining company ) is a high tech startup company in the Antwerp region (Belgium) that contributes to data mining research and applies results to develop commercial offerings for the process industry. Its current partners include several universities and automation vendors.
As a partner of plant management in the process industry, D square helps to detect, analyze and solve critical bottlenecks in order to reach and surpass even the most challenging production targets. This is achieved through the combination of sound business and process insight with innovative and market-leading data-mining know-how.
The job opening is available immediately for a full-time employee. Applicants are expected to be available within one month. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0476 / 78.02.56
- By ŖàΫ ỏ Ңόρę in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
- By YNC in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:15 AM
- By tyang in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:27 AM
- By ragbkk in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:50 PM
- By Pablo Delgado in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2009, 01:27 PM