Junior Java Developer
Position: Junior Java Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
* Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
* Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
* Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
* May perform unit design.
* Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists
* Performs work assigned by others.
* Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
* Participates in solution design, and may design solution components
* Develops, unit-tests, configure, solutions designed by others
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
* Ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
* Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies such as Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and Database Management Systems concepts
* Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server or Oracle and SQL
* Understanding of basic Database Administration.
* Basic understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
* Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing methodologies.
* Understanding of quality and security standards
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
PS: Client is moving fast on this requirement and needs only US Citizens and Green Card Holders. Please send resumes immediately to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org