Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-19-2010, 07:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Java Lead Wanted -- MMORPG Development
ZeniMax Online Studios is currently staffing up for a major online game project. Please send your resume and introduction to Jobs@zenimaxonline.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Lead Services Engineer
We are seeking a talented individual to lead a service-oriented programming team focused on next-generation massively multiplayer online games. The ideal applicant will possess outstanding communication and coordination skills and be capable of leading a team of programmers in the design and creation of service-related APIs and applications.
* Lead, manage, and hire a team of engineers for the design and development of web service-related APIs and internal applications.
* Oversee and develop the existing application framework for CS Services.
* Build out external web services to support the platform infrastructure.
* Work closely with other departments (Customer Service, Network Ops, etc) to build up and extend their foundational toolsets.
* Create requirements and design specifications based on departmental need.
* Translate business requirements into high quality software, while injecting new ideas and features.
* Strong communication and management skills.
* Minimum 2+ years managing a team of developers.
* Experience with agile, scrum processes.
* Strong knowledge of Java/server-side technologies (Spring, Hibernate, RMI, etc)
* Solid understanding of database design and architecture.
* Knowledge of UI design and usability experience .
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow.
* Advanced understanding of game-content pipeline and tools.
* Very organized with strong attention to detail.
* Knowledge/interest for MMOs/gaming
How to Apply:
For the positions listed above, send your resume and any requested materials (web links preferred for portfolios/materials) via email. We will not return any materials.
(Include position name in the Subject line)
Please be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities at ZeniMax Online Studios are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.
- By p2o in forum Jobs DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:56 AM
- By linmarkhk in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2009, 11:32 AM
- By vjay104 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:35 PM
- By jackchang in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:55 AM
- By Dungeon Adventurer in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2008, 09:20 PM