Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java Swing (Hollywood, CA)
- 02-12-2010, 10:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Java Swing (Hollywood, CA)
Java Developer Job Description:
The senior JAVA CORE developer will design and construct Java Swing components and supporting core Java technologies per industry best practices, and provide technical support to other team members, including requirements, architecture, development, test and operations as needed.
-Apply object-oriented design principles, industry best practices (e.g. design patterns) and company policies and procedures to design and implement new features.
-Construct a multi-tier "Builder" Application using Eclipse for the development of Java Swing application frameworks, socket connections, multi-threading, and state of the art memory debugging / profiling tools.
-Review business requirements and use cases, and provide feedback to management and/or business analysts.
-Learn quickly and develop creative solutions, encompassing software integration, performance, reliability, manageability and security.
-Collaborate with other developers as well as with Business Management, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance and core Architecture Support in order to complete their job responsibilities.
-Assist other developers in solving complex problems.
-Help troubleshoot critical issues in production.
Java Swing, Client Server Experience, SQL, Java 5 or 6
Java J2EE, MVC Web Frameworks (JSF, Struts), XML, Web Services
- By Godsent in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:00 PM
- By ezee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
- By balajishenbagarajan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 20Last Post: 01-27-2009, 12:17 AM
- By RAMYA in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 07:00 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 08:08 PM