Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-03-2010, 10:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Sr. Web Developer needed in the D.C. area (Must be a U.S. Citizen)
Hi, we have an urgent need for a Sr. Web Developer in the D.C. area.
You must be a U.S. Citizen for this position and you MUST be local to
the D.C./VA/MD area.
Skills - Java/J2EE developer:
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, and 8+ professional software development experience in object-oriented language, including minimum of 6 years experience with Java and J2EE. Specific requirements include, but not limited to:
" Experience with software development best practices (RUP, XP, Agile)
" Strong hands on experience with UML
" Experience leading small groups of developers (2-3)
" Excellent object oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology
" Extensive hands on experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J.
" Wide breadth of knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies including Ant, Struts, Spring, XML parser technology, SOA based infrastructure, JUnit and HTTPUnit
" Excellent application performance tuning skills
" Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)
Preferred but not required: development of production level applications using Ajax, Dojo, CSS, and Struts II type technology.
3. Microsoft Suite
If you are interested, please forward me your resume along with your salary requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org
- By rclark in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
- By lunexa in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:05 PM
- By pjhong in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:08 PM
- By perphekto in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 07:31 PM
- By ScottSearch in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:06 PM