Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: 3GP File Parser
- 01-17-2010, 04:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
3GP File Parser
I am working on a project which requires extracting Frames from bytearray.
I am looking for interested profiles who can develop a library for me. I can fund for this project.
1. Extracting the Frames from the bytearray video stream in BlackBerry
2. The library should be in Java
3. Should support to work in Blackberry environment.
Please let me know if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Ms.Ranjan in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
- By chathu03j in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:08 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2007, 04:31 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:21 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2007, 12:24 PM