Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Software Engineer/Architect at Fast Model Software in Summit, NJ
Fast Model Technologies creates software that helps Basketball Teams win games! Our software is currently used by 25 NBA teams, 600 NCAA teams, and over 8000 high school teams. We're an energetic startup located in Summit, NJ, and we're looking for super-bright people who can handle any challenge to help us create new products. We're heavily Java-oriented in everything we do, but we need people who can adapt and learn new technologies fast. We already have a great team, and we're looking for people who will make us even better. We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and 401K with profit sharing!
We're looking for Software Engineers with the following attributes:
1. Expert Java programmer - In a blind test, can we tell the difference between you and James Gosling?
2. Learn new technologies fast - You wrote an iPhone app last week, and just for fun, you ported it to Android yesterday.
3. Deep knowledge of data structures, how they work, and their performance characteristics - When you sleep, you dream in data structures.
4. Proven architecture skills - These data structure dreams are also object oriented, right?
5. You get things done! - You would never even consider working for a company that didn't score a perfect 12 out of 12 on the Joel Test.
Sound interesting? Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the programmer we're looking for.
You can learn more about our software at Fast Model Software
Please contact Carl Sayres at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By email@example.com in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:43 PM
- By RonCourtech in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2008, 04:21 PM
- By Accolo in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:14 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
- By derrickD in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2007, 05:33 PM