Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Guidewire IT Designer
- 01-11-2010, 04:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Java Guidewire IT Designer
General Position Description:
Our client is a leader in the Property and Casualty industry and is currently looking for qualified candidates with the following experience. *Guidewire ClaimCenter experience is a must.
This is a Temp to Perm position so H1-Bs would not be good candidates.
Location: Jacksonville FL
5+ years of current experience developing Java J2EE applications.
Guidewire ClaimCenter integration experience ( version 5.0 a plus.)
Proven experience in developing enterprise level projects involving cross departmental teams
Strong understanding of Eclipse, Struts, JSP, JDBC, AJAX, JSF, EJB, Messaging, Web Services, XML Schema validation, XML transformation, SOAP, Message Driven Beans, JMS, and SQL.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested please contact me at
Innovative systems Group
- By v1nsai in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2009, 02:53 AM
- By v1nsai in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:24 AM
- By balajishenbagarajan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 20Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:17 AM
- By M77 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:51 AM