Java Developers Oregon
• A strong Java developer. Someone who has experience building applications with modern Java server technologies.
• An energetic, creative team member. We have a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We value motivated, inventive technologists who can make things happen.
• 2-5+ years of Java development experience, including Java server technologies
• Ability to independently solve complex technical problems.
• Understanding of good application design principles and development practices.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
• Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
• Commitment to delivering high-quality solutions to support rapid growth and change in the business.
Not all of the following skills are required but preference will be given to candidates with any or all of them:
• Strong SQL expertise up to and including ability to develop stored procedures in MS Transact SQL is a big plus
• Familiarity with one or more web development frameworks, such as Struts or JSF.
• Familiarity with open source Java libraries and tools, such as Apache / Jakarta, Hibernate, and Spring.
• Experience with development as part of a multi-member team using configuration management procedures based on a version control tool such as Subversion or CVS.
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org