Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-18-2008, 03:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Senior Java Developer/Architect - Fremont, CA
This is my direct openings:
To qualify for this position, US Citizenship is a must ( It is for a federal project and hence the need for US citizenship).
- Extensive work experience ( minimum of atleast 5 years) in Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Enterprise wide server-side development experience.
- Must have experience in Oracle database and must have UNIX platform experience.
- Experience around portals - preferably in Vignette would be a big plus.
- Must have a degree in computer science.
- Exceptional communication skills and must be a good team player.
Please apply jobirn.com/?jobid=3817 if you are interest, thanks.
- By Mike-Brown in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:50 PM
- By devunion in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:14 PM
- By jackchang in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:55 AM
- By Mickey Purewal in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:05 AM
- By nimishi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:32 PM