"Agile" Java developers wantedin Madri - Spain
At Mirai España - HotelSearch in Madrid we're looking for several computing engineers specialized in Java and XML (btw - we're also looking for RoR developers!)
What you would do with us
- Share your ideas with all team members (including management) and apply them.
- Work with skilled engineers in a challenging environment.
- Learn, use and implement new technologies in real cases.
- Try things, make mistakes, and learn by doing so.
- Deepen your knowledge in the areas you like and are interested in.
What we are seeking in you
- Motivation, passion and commitment.
- Research skills (habit of reading books, magazines, articles and/or blogs).
- Flexibility and open-mindedness.
- Skills to find/implement simple solutions to complex problems/needs.
- Analytical skills and creativity in solving problems.
- Challenge-seeker who is not daunted by failures.
- Team work capability and team creation capability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Languages; English or Spanish is required and any other language is appreciated.
- Broad knowledge in application development, especially Java with strong knowledge of XML and web services, as well as Ruby on Rails developers.
- XML databases and xquery as a plus.
- Strong Object Oriented Design background.
- Strong knowledge of software design principles.
What we're offering
- Full time job.
- Opportunity to learn from your mistakes.
- Joining a team of engineers already working in the HotelSearch.com project using the Agile Development methodology.
- Participate in conferences of your choice with expenses paid by the company. You can see here some pictures of our team attending the RailsConf in Berlin last September.
- Time for research and testing new things.
- * Choose where to work from when team work isn't necessary.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FOR REGISTERING, PLEASE GO TO JOBS.HOTELSEARCH.COM