Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-30-2008, 09:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
[Montreal] Recruiting Build and Test Automation Architect
We are opening a development center in Montreal.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Build and Test Automation Architect who ideally:
• Has at least 3 years of experience in automation frameworks or scripts as a lead developer or architect.
• Has at least 2 years of experience in Java and serious expertise in using the network APIs, and frameworks.
• Has worked in an environment very well organized, with clear and efficient processes to handle development and QA live cycles.
• Has very good communication and leadership skills.
A good expertise in several of the following area / tools is a must
• Test frameworks and reporting tools
• Telephony or Voice Over IP, SIP
• Mobile Application testing
• Ant or Maven
• Hudson or another Continuous Integration tool
• Web services.
• Code generation.
We are looking for someone who is really passionate, rigorous, autonomous, responsible, helpful and willing to work in a very dynamic professional environment.
You will be in charge of designing and developing the test and build frameworks for our mobile, desktop and web applications.
We provide competitive salary, based on your experience.
This position is not open to freelancers, consultants, teleworkers.
We are only looking for full time on site developers.
To apply or to have more info on this position please send us your CV at:
- By michelle in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:38 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:50 PM
- By katie in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:53 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:25 PM