Java Developer Needed/Perm/NJ/Brokerage...lots of room for growth
Our client, a premier trading firm, is seeking an entry level Java Developer for their Jersey City office location. They offer excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.) and very competitive salaries.
They're looking for someone with solid entry level java experience who possesses excellent communication skills. There will be a lot of room for growth and advancement within the organization.
Job Summary: Will design and develop financial systems.
Prior financial experience is preferred but people with strong backgrounds in either C++ or Java development will be considered. Experience with formal delivery methodologies and establishing and managing development standards while also working independently in programming preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
• Java, C++, C, C, Configuration Management
• Build & Release
• CVS or Subversion
• Unit and integration testing a plus
• Analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to do programming or programming experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Certificate or degree in a computer related field preferred but not required. End-user application and pc support a plus. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. HP Service Desk experience a plus
Please submit all resumes to Stephen Hagans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for entry level Java Developer position
[Deleted by User Request]