Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-06-2008, 05:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Sr. Java Web Developer- Harrisburg, PA - 5 Month Contract
This position functions as a senior team member. The incumbent is responsible for the definition, development, and implementation of new systems, and major enhancements to existing systems, as well as production support for systems with high complexity. Requires good organizational skills and good time management skills, and strong analytical and problem solving skills. The incumbent is capable of providing project leadership for major feasibility or business systems analysis studies. The incumbent is capable of directing a team, delegating assignments, providing technical guidance and applying project management expertise. The incumbent must be able to work effectively with all levels of management and staff, and with customers in defining requirements.
Position typically requires 6-10 years of experience in application development as outlined above. Skills may include (but not limited to): Visual Age, C/C++, Oracle, Microsoft Office, SQL, MQ Series, Unix, JAVA, JAVA Applets, JAVA Servlets, JAVA Script, Websphere, UML, XML, JSP, EJB, Broadvision, Rational Rose, J2EE, JBuilder.
JSF, tiles, Hibernate, Spring, Websphere 6.1.
MUST BE US CITIZENS DUE TO DOD CONTRACT REQUIREMENTS
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By sekhar in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2008, 05:35 AM
- By roelhtc in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2008, 05:27 PM
- By brem in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:35 AM
- By UMRecruiter3 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:08 PM