Senior java developer opportunity- contract to hire, washington dc! Citizens!
Senior Java Developer
Location: Washington, DC (Chinatown)
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for translating application requirements, use cases, and concept designs into functional and dynamic applications/portlets using Rapid Application Development methods. The application will be rolled out to 25-100 users, and then ultimately be available to up to 3,000 users.
• Develop and unit test complex application modules
• Architect complex application business logic using Java
• Develop reusable application components and library Work in all aspects of Rapid Application delivery including requirements, architecture, design, coding, testing, deployment, and documentation
• Communicate within team members and serve as a mentor/leader to technical and non-technical staff.
• 7-10 years of industry experience: web development, application development, gathering requirements, etc.
• Core understanding in Java / J2EE technologies - Spring framework, Java Server Faces JSF, Web Services, REST, XSD/XML
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining functionality for enterprise-professional web sites & applications
• Solid understanding of portal technology concepts, i.e. JSR 168 and JSR 286
• Experience with Java as well as any Legacy tool that proves expertise and understanding of system integrations
• Proven understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
Note: I do offer referral bonuses! $500-$1000 if referred candidate gets placed in the role!