Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-01-2011, 06:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Need Direction: Is it worth to work and know only Core Java ???
I am working in an orgainization as a Java Developer and working on a project
in mainteance from last 2-3 Years.
The Work in the project is of basically in ABAP and Core Java (Only Basic Java code is being used) is only being used as
in interface for the data sharing between ABAP and XML Editor.
But Most of the opening in Java for Experienced is in Struts/Hiberate/EJB and other frameworks
Please help and give me direction is it worth to work in Core Java with XML and gain experience in that.
Should I study J2EE side by Side even it is not being used in project ???
Last edited by funwidak; 10-02-2011 at 11:06 AM.
- By kulangotski in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2011, 02:36 AM
- By dofa in forum Java CertificationReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2011, 03:26 PM
- By java beginner in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:34 AM
- By jankidudel in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:50 AM
- By MNoone in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:47 AM