Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-13-2011, 01:14 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Looking for Senior Java Developers in Conshohocken, PA !!
We are looking for Senior Java Developer for our client in Conshohocken, PA. Let me know your interest in it with updated resume.
SR: 3467 / 3468
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Duration: 12 Months
Senior developer for designing and developing enterprise-scale, internet-facing applications using Java/J2EE technology
Work as a senior developer in dynamic, complex technology organization that supports one of the fastest-growing businesses in the organization. Show technical leadership developing software in a distributed, service-oriented application environment that includes Windows, SQLServer, Java/J2EE, XML and webservices.
• Fully participate in the requirements, design, and implementation phases of project development. Lead the technology solution development process and guide the technical design and programming activities of other developers.
• Hands-on technical design, programming and technical problem solving.
• Design and develop web applications and web services in financial systems.
• Design and implement batch and real-time transactional interfaces in high volume financial transactional systems.
• Provide technical support to IT Operations/Production Support including system debugging and problem resolution efforts as needed.
• Candidates should possess a degree in computer science or related discipline
• Over 7 years experience developing n-tier, mission-critical transactional applications using industry-strength middleware, and relational databases.
• Over 5 years experience building front and back-end applications using Java/J2EE.
• Strong working knowledge of Sun Java technologies, XML, SOAP basics, and XML-RPC.
• Experience developing web services using Axis
• Experience with Struts, Spring framework and hibernate is a big plus.
• Demonstrated ability writing T-SQL stored procedures and triggers is a plus.
• Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
• A can-do attitude. Demonstrated ability to creatively solve business problems and succeed in delivering high-quality software.
• A self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to understand business requirements, translate them to technical requirements and provide technical guidance to other developers.
Thanks & Regards
Xoriant Corporation | Software Product Development Company, Software Life Cycle Development Solutions in USA, Software Consulting Services by Xoriant
343 Thornall Street Suite 720
Edison NJ 08837
Direct : 732 357 4002
Fax: 732 335 3989
- By WayneSmith in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2011, 07:07 AM
- By jamesibarra_acs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:51 AM
- By jorjajaja in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:46 AM
- By mhanley in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2008, 07:02 PM