Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Classpath on mac osx
- 06-12-2008, 09:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Classpath on mac osx
I am trying to connect to a mysql database on a Mac. I am trying to install the JDBC driver but I cannot figure out how to add the classpath. I have tried to follow the instructions on the documentation but they don't say how to update the class path on a mac.
I have 2 questions:
1) how do I update the class path on a mac
2) how does this work in my program if other people will be using it. do I have to write a program to update the class path on install?
- By srinivaspuvvala in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2009, 07:13 PM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2008, 09:00 AM
- By rgbosque in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 02:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:35 PM