Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-02-2008, 01:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Caching dynamic-maps in Hibernate
Hibernate version: 3.2.6
It is possible to caching dynamic-maps (hibernate.org/hib_docs/reference/en/html_single/#persistent-classes-dynamicmodels) in Hibernate? If possible, is any difference from this how-to (devx.com/dbzone/Article/29685/1763/page/2)?
Thanks for answers.
PS: Sorry for such links, I have only one post at this forum.
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 12:53 PM
- By jayashree in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 06:43 AM
- By anki1234 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:44 AM
- By anki1234 in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:41 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:28 AM