Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-26-2008, 07:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Getting AutoCommit as true for a connection during a JTS transaction
We have a situation where connections being retrieved from a JDBC connection pool through a JDBCTxDataSource are having their autoCommit flag set to true (which should never happen) though it is in a Disributed transaction . We have confirmed that it is a JTS connection and not a pool connection.
Has someone encountered this situation before? Does any configuration condition lead to this situation?
Thanks in advance for your help
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2011, 06:05 AM
- By alexendra in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:51 AM
- By alexendra in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:50 AM
- By gadasie in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:04 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2007, 12:26 PM