Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-08-2008, 03:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Error In RAD while connecting Hibernate
I check out the files from CVS in RAD to my local workspace ,after that I run Run Validation by right clicking the folder.
Then i got errors for all hbm.xml files as
Operation timed out:connect:could be due to invalid address and in some of the *.hbm.xml files No route to host:connect
in some files Connection refused:connect
the error showing in the line "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd"> in hbm.xml file.
Please give me the solution.
- By Marty in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2008, 05:03 AM
- By Fukushuusha in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:40 AM
- By javaneed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2007, 10:05 PM
- By yuchuang in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2007, 10:24 AM
- By Nick15 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2007, 05:10 PM