Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-28-2013, 04:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
map fields of database Mysql to jsp's files
I am using Jboss 5.0 GA as workspace with Tomcat 7 and MySQL 5.5 on Windows, of course I developed in Java EE.
A compilation of my project, I display the jsp's files, I would like to read the tables of my application, I made a servlet access to data, it is set. I install the MySQL connector in jboss / eclipse, my parametres are correct, they were tested. I is no error message, I just do "map" not my Mysql tables. how to display data. I developed this program 6 years ago jrun4 Eclipse 2.0 and it worked. Made in this application is a movie rental.
- By satish87 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:51 AM
- By juggernaut26 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2012, 09:54 AM
- By silverglade in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2011, 10:04 AM
- By mrvigneshmca in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:50 PM
- By vrk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 04:43 AM