Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Jdbc problem
- 03-20-2008, 10:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
I m using excel as a database..
In my DB i m having fields name and some value assigned to each name..
Now on my jsp page i m generating an array of names by some processing..
Now what i want is to access the names from the DB which r nor present in the array that i've generated. Want to get names and values other than array names..
how can i do this..
- 03-21-2008, 06:10 AM #2
You can choose between https://xlsql.dev.java.net/ or odbc with Excel ..
Look for JDBC tutorial in the net .. there are plenty ..dont worry newbie, we got you covered.
- By abhiN in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:09 AM
- By *New Programer* in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:15 AM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:05 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2007, 03:55 PM
- By peiceonly in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:42 PM