Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-10-2012, 01:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
JDBC with several databases (mysql)
I'm working with JDBC and MySQL and I have a question about it.
As I understand, when we are creating connection, we should point url which looks like:
should I create new connection for it or I can change the existing connection(if yes then how?)?
Thank you, I will wait for a response
Last edited by XZen; 12-10-2012 at 01:27 PM.
- 12-15-2012, 10:18 PM #2
- By sbutt in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2012, 06:36 PM
- By santde in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2012, 02:01 AM
- By icu222much in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2011, 05:54 PM
- By thelinuxguy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:57 AM
- By bluebarca in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:05 AM