Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: HSQLDB - Open Office Base
- 12-04-2012, 11:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
HSQLDB - Open Office Base
currently I am working on a way to edit an Open Office Database (.odb) but I want to be able to open it in Open Office again.
I was following this [Moderator edit: link removed] and it's working perfectly.
But the result is, that I can't open the .data-file in Open Office Base because it's not stored in the .odb
When I use 7.zip to copy the .data-file into the .odb-file I'm able to read the .odb in Open Office Base.
So my question:
Is there any other way to work with .odb-files? If not, is there any way to store files into an .odb-file?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 12-05-2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Removed spammy link
- By Char in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2010, 04:50 PM
- By Abder-Rahman in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:11 PM
- By Abder-Rahman in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:10 PM
- By vrk in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:44 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 08:18 AM