Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JDBC select problem
- 03-12-2008, 09:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
JDBC select problem
I want to acess the rows from the excel database with first row is the maximum value, then next row with less than first maximum and then 3ed row with less than 2nd and so on.. from the same column.
menas values will be displayed as --
first max,then less than first,then less than second and the like..
how should i access in such manner..
- By abhiN in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2008, 06:10 AM
- By *New Programer* in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:15 AM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:05 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2007, 03:55 PM
- By peiceonly in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:42 PM