Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-03-2012, 02:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Cannot load JDBC driver class 'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'
We create one project Maven project. I just import that project from GIT repository on my localhost. When i run that project i am getting this error "Cannot load JDBC driver class 'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'" in console.
Respective mysql driver (mysql-connector-java-5.1.14.jar) is located inside "maven dependency" folder as per pom.xml.
Strange thing is that other team members also import the same project and able to run on their localhost.
Anyone will help me to get out from this?
- By Eleeist in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 01-19-2012, 08:46 PM
- By icu222much in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2011, 05:54 PM
- By Riyaz.hk77 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2010, 06:53 PM
- By uthpalaw in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2010, 05:09 AM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:08 PM