Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-02-2008, 04:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Can I use annotations in superclass, and .cfg.xml files in subclasses
There is a common project, to which my application is going to interact. The common application is in JPA-using annotations in the model classes. Some of the model classes in my application is going to extend the common project's model classes. But my application uses .cfg.xml files for the model classes. So do I have to change the hibernate configuration files to annotations in my application, to make it work with common project?
I tried running a Junit, without changing the configuration files to annotations, but I am encountering errors in query. So I guess, this might be the problem - that I have to change the hibernate configuration files to annotations.
- By yogesh_SC in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:33 PM
- By narayanrec in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2008, 02:40 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:04 AM
- By uncopywritable in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:47 PM
- By Ed in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:42 PM