Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-02-2008, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
How can I call java class methods in Oracle 10g PL/SQL
I have a problem. I want to call my java class and method from Oracle 10g PL/SQL. But I don't know how I can do this. Simply I do the following application.
In server side PL/SQL read data from forms and moves this data to the file.
In java class, the java method opens the file with given path and file name. Create excell file by using hssfworkbook. Then moved the data in the file to the hssfworkbook. After that the methods returns hssfworkbook.
The PL/SQL part I want to call this method and get the result of hssfworkbook. But I don't know how i can call java class and method from oracle 10g PL/SQL.
Does anyone help me on this issue?
Thank you very much
- By geckolux in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:24 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2008, 12:20 AM
- By RonNYC in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2008, 02:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2007, 03:18 PM
- By Kat in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2007, 12:24 AM