Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with DriverManager
- 10-15-2011, 12:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Problem with DriverManager
Hi, i've a problem with calling to DriverManager.getConnection(...) method.
In my class i've a Logger valid istance that work fine until i call getConnection(...) from DriverManager. After i call this method the Logger istance don't work properly, the logger level is set to null and the logger handlers are changed!
Why this happen? I don't know how to resolve this problem! Any suggestions?
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:21 PM
- By Lee.J.Baxter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:53 PM
- By drieskn in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2009, 05:38 AM
- By dwell4lov in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:29 AM