Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-25-2011, 02:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
How to develop pivot table in java?
I am developing a tool that is to replace a rather large Excel Workbook and I am trying to minimise the development effort. In order to do so - I am looking for Java Components that do similar things to what excel does.
The primary functionality that I am looking to implement is the following:
a) A table that can be easily exported to Excel
b) Provides the Pivot Table functionality (as in Excel)
c) Provides the general table functionality like - filtering, sorting, copy & paste
d) Is something that has a real professional look and the look & feel can be customised.
Further info: I am developing in Java and using NetBeans as the IDE.
- 06-25-2011, 05:07 PM #2
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:17 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:48 PM
- By joaquin386 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2010, 02:04 PM
- By manucng in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:04 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:22 AM