Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Cannot set DataSource for RowSet
- 12-07-2007, 08:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Cannot set DataSource for RowSet
I have always used ResultSet.
Now I need to scrooll through the data on JSP page.
And I found out that I need to use CachedRowSet.
Unfortunately, my runtime has only javax.sql.RowSet.
So, I'm trying what's available
I have the following code fragment
1. RowSet resSet = null;
When executing the second line I get "Non-application exception occurred..."
Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong?
- By Eric in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:17 AM
- By anosh_nathaniel in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:49 AM
- By anosh_nathaniel in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:47 AM
- By Felissa in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:36 AM
- By samson in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2007, 11:06 AM