Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-16-2011, 10:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
How to Assign a Access database file directly from my code ?
I am using an Access database in my code.
Actualy my code works frine, but I do not want to use ODBC Administrator within Administrative Tools from my Control Panel.
Can I assign this access DB file from my code without manually defining it from Administrative tools ? *.mdb or *.accdb, doesnt matter.
- By vaibhavspawar in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:25 PM
- By appdevman in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:34 PM
- By vrk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:43 AM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM
- By cachi in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:51 AM