Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-03-2011, 08:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
protocol violation error in jdbc connection
I am facing a problem with jdbc connection to oracle DB.
My code works sometimes, and sometimes it throws one (or more) of the following SQLExceptions:
Bigger type length than Maximum.
The same code works in munerous locations with numerous DBs.
Th DB version is 10.2.0.4
and I downloaded the latest ojdbc14.jar driver
I would appreciate any assistance
- By pryncipe in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:03 PM
- By javavick in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:06 PM
- By tascoa in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:20 AM
- By lordelf in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:37 AM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 05:59 PM