Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: why one row is not read?
- 03-08-2011, 07:31 PM #1
why one row is not read?
i have a table with a attribute of type varchar2(512) stored in a mysql database. in this column i have some strings stored and one string contains
/** comment */#/* comment */#/* comment #// comment
when i read all rows with java i use resultset.getString(1) all the rows are read correctly except the row mentioned above is skipped. any suggestions why the above row is not readed?
- 03-09-2011, 10:39 AM #2
the row was readed correctly. the reason why i couldn't see the row was a semantic error in my sql.
- By j2me64 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:24 AM
- By sanjeevtarar in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:16 PM
- By kushagra in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:13 PM
- By jeffranc in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2008, 09:47 PM
- By rrp in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2007, 07:16 PM