Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-14-2011, 04:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to persist multidimensional Java arrays using JPA
I'm using JPA wit Hibernate on a Derby database and I need to store plain Java arrays like:
Double test = new Double;
Additionally I tried to convert the 2-dim array into a nested List like "List<List<Double>>". But I couldn't get it running either(MappingException ("Could not determine type for: java.util.List,...).
Does anyone know how to store multidimensional arrays and/or nested Lists?
- By holytanx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2010, 11:28 PM
- By VinTiger in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2009, 08:16 PM
- By jklsemicolon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2008, 06:23 AM
- By javanewbie in forum JCreatorReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:48 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:07 PM