Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-05-2011, 11:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
processing big data volume 24x7 and 360 days
I have a program read the data from queue and then run a stored proc to update the oracle DB(10g) This runs 24X7 and 360 days.
Also per day It process around 150,000 transactions.
Code work as follows.
connect to the queue (Websphere MQ)
connect to the data base (Oracle)
inside a lood it read the data from queue
and the run the stored proc to update the tables.
then it wait in the queue until it receive message
this is how it works.
There are 7 seven programs runnibg in the sun os. used nohup to submit the programs.
Some time all this 7 programs get hangs, when it try to sun the stored proc.
Is there any better way to change the program logic to avoid this senario( When we re-run it works properly. Al so this happen after running 4 to 5 days.)
Please help me.
- By ersachinjain in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 09:54 AM
- By Dennis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
- By tomwaits4noman in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:12 PM
- By roughjj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
- By Fedor in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2009, 05:16 PM