Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-22-2010, 11:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
(Simple Movie Database) I Need help
I dont know if this the right place.
I would like a java (script) that read the folders and files and Automatic Export it in
*.TXT or *.Excel, HTML, or any extension you guys suggest.
- This script need to run in Xp 32bit and in the future Windows 7
I have my movies arranged, each movie has its own folder.
>>The Boondock Saints (1999)
>>The Matrix (1999)
The script file should do the following:
-After i run the SCRipt file it export a TXT or Excel / html or any extension that show the result ,
-If the Script does not read any of TXT like the one in TROY. It display Unknown
-a Filter should display All unseen first then, Second Unknown, third SEEN
-a Filter should display Unseen, unKnown, Seen in different colors LOL
-a Filter should display the Title from A-Z and Number first for example: 1234Abcd-z
-The Script file need to count all Folders in Movies
-Export TXT or excel in C:\
THe content of the TXT/ Excel looks
Unseen The Matrix
Seen Bad boys
Seen The Boondock Saints (1999)
Total movies 5
- Is this possible ?
- If I Run this file daily is that bad for the computer?
Thank you alll
- By okabeer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2011, 01:25 AM
- By ckrisasa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2010, 06:16 PM
- By bob89 in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
- By Elshan0011 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2009, 07:46 PM
- By webbusiness23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2009, 02:55 AM