Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-08-2007, 09:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
How to get column names for Oracle.sql.Datum Objects
Any body help me out on to How to get column names for Oracle.sql.Datum Objects. I have an Array of Datum Objects from a struct (orcle.sql.STRUCT)using the the method struct .getOracleAttributes().I want display the column names for the each object in that array.
Is it possible to get the Column names for Datum Obj if yes How to get them?
- By daredavil82 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2011, 07:10 PM
- By Gajesh Tripathi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2008, 03:26 PM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
- By mary in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2007, 05:01 AM
- By Alan in forum JCreatorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2007, 05:51 AM