Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-30-2010, 09:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
On exact same issue as poster, where I have added the jar file to the project through Netbeans only and getting the same error.
From adding the jar file to the library, is the following code necessary in anyway?
" System.out.println("Usage: java -classpath driver_class_path"
+". TestDB database.properties");"
and if so, how would it be implemented when the jar files and TestDB.class files are stored in different folders within the local directory.
(Not Hi-Jacking the thread, as I know me and the OP share same issue exactly.)
Moved from this post: http://www.java-forums.org/database/...ounderror.html
And yes, it's a hijack because even though you have the same error, you are in different environments (the OP in the other post makes no mention of NetBeans for instance) and likely have different causes.
- By Josisco in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2010, 09:07 PM
- By imorio in forum EclipseReplies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2010, 08:45 PM
- By Dbirge in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2010, 06:01 PM
- By chikoyzki06 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:38 PM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:20 PM