Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread: how to configure DSN....??
- 05-19-2010, 10:54 AM #21Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
OK now finally i got the solution to whole problem!!
as i noticed tat my code started running on windows machine i cleaned and built my whole project on net beans and copied my war file to the tom cat and every thing started working on linux machine too!!
so now messing with setting class path on linux machine bey bey c u next time......
- By ishan in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:44 AM
- By mecrazycoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 07:20 AM
- By makpandian in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2009, 07:42 AM
- By javanese in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2009, 05:49 PM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:11 PM