I don't know what on earth is going on. I change the code in the input, remove some controls. But when I debug,compile and build, it doesn't take effect in the output. And that has started happening ever since I got these messages-
Warning: forms\Add_Dept.form modified in the future.
Warning: forms\Add_Dept.java modified in the future.
Warning: forms\Exam_Season.form modified in the future.
Warning: forms\Exam_Season.java modified in the future.
Warning: forms\Login.form modified in the future.
Warning: forms\Login.java modified in the future.
None of these forms were actually modified,though. THe one that was modified isn't showing so in the output. When I check the java text file, the code is changed. I had also tried copying the source files and putting them into a new folder and opening the "new project" but it still doesn't happen. This is really frustrating because whatever changes I want to make from now on won't be of any use until this is fixed.